Our extended Regionality family tuned in to our very first ‘Sip and Chat’ session online to celebrate International Women’s Day on Tuesday 8th of March.
A special thank you to our Five Fabulous Females of Food, Farming and Agritourism for their incredible insights and sharing their stories and pushing the barriers in their fields.
- Kay Tommerup – Tommerup’s Dairy Farm, QLD
- Clare Lee – Windy Station, NSW
- Rosalind Vodusek – Rich Glen Olive Estate, VIC
- Sadie Chrestman – Fat Pig Farm, TAS
- Fiona Simson – National Farmer’s Federation
Curated by our team here at Regionality Rose Wright and Andrea Armstrong.
We had over 250 wonderful women across the country register for our first online session and we’d love to hear your thoughts and recommendations for our next “Sip and Chat”.